Please join Goodwin’s Employment Practice and infectious disease expert Rochelle Walensky, M.D., M.P.H., for a webinar on reopening workplaces in a safe, practical and legally compliant manner while the COVID-19 pandemic continues.
The first part of the webinar will be a discussion with Dr. Walensky, who is Chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Massachusetts General Hospital and a Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Walensky will provide an up-to-date public health perspective on re-entry considerations for employers, including active planning, screening methods and protocols, including testing.
The second part of the webinar will be a discussion among Goodwin partners Robert M. Hale, Jennifer Merrigan Fay and Christina L. Lewis, focused on legal considerations for employers to navigate in returning employees to work and practical steps for doing so.
Topics will include:
• Developing a Workplace Re-entry Plan: Setting up a decision-making process and determining areas of responsibility
• Preparing the Physical Workspace: Reducing the risks of workplace transmission of COVID-19
• Employee Testing and Monitoring: Determining practical, useful and compliant methods for permitting access to the workplace
• Addressing Employee Concerns: Best practices for employee communications
• Accommodating Employees: Legal and practical considerations for handling employee requests for continuation of remote work and other accommodations
Thursday, April 30
5:00 pm – 6:15 pm EDT